We recommend that you take good care of your beautiful Romikas jewelry so it will stay in great shape for many years to come.
- Avoid heat and chemicals such as perfume, deodorant, alcohol, etc.
- Clean with a soft, dry cotton cloth
- Avoid sharp blows to the jewelry
- Pack in an air-tight container after use
- Don't sleep with your jewelry on
At Romikas, we pride ourselves on the craftsmanship and high quality of our jewelry, designed to enhance your natural beauty. Please contact us with any questions.